[Gvsig_english] install Gvsig Mobile 0.3 on Trimble Juno 3B

fboussug f.boussuges at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:02:40 CEST 2012

Hello.
My device have not Terrasync installed.

I have a problem with the step 3:
1- I uninstal gvsig mobile on my trimble : OK
2- the directory "phoneme" it is already in the root of my device: OK
3 - I open phoneme/bin/. but I dont' see the config file: I have four files
in this repository: cvm, cvmi.dll, pocketpcawt.dll, wcecompat.dll. I con't
open this files on my PDA.

phoneME Advanced - Personal Profile b168 rev20547  is the good phoneme
version?

thank

François