[Gvsig_english] Incubation Meeting Tomorrow - July 23rd

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:36:50 CEST 2012

Dear Jody,

IRC channel is a good way, but I think the problem was that many people on
vacation at this moment and the assistance of a representative person has
been difficult. I am sure that gvSIG can report all the information needed
if we set the meeting in a more convenient time for everyone.

Best regards,
Nacho Varela

2012/7/25 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>

>  We were able to get feedback from every project in incubation … except
> gvSig.
>
> Is there a better way to contact this project?
>
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On Sunday, 22 July 2012 at 6:29 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
>
> Incubation meeting 19 is scheduled for tomorrow, you can catch up on the
> agenda here (or perhaps add to it?):
>
> - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting19
>
> Meeting time: Australia 11pm India 6:30pm Europe 3pm America 9am<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=07&day=23&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=47&p2=87&p3=179&p4=44%5D>
>
> We are checking in with projects that we have not heard from in a while;
> and are looking to rustle up additional volunteers. The meeting takes place
> on the public #osgeo channel and is open to all (voting is limited to
> committee members).
>
> We currently have the following projects in incubation:
> - GeoMoose <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status>
> - GeoServer<http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/OSGEO+incubation+questionnaire>
> - gvSig <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Incubation_Status>
> - MetaCRS <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS_Incubation_Status>
> - Opticks
> - rasdaman <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Rasdaman_Incubation_Status>
> - Zoo-Project
>
> If you are a member of these projects please drop in and participate.
> --
> Jody Garnett

Juan Ignacio Varela García