[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Starter Package and OSGeo Live

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 29 18:57:28 CEST 2012

Dear all,
we'd like to add a link to the GIS Starter Package [1] in the gvSIG's quickstart [2]. We don't need to modify the quickstart (I think it is a very good one) but we think it's a good set of tools to being used as gvSIG's quickstart and it can be also mentioned on the OSGeo Live .
The GIS Starter Package provides all information essential to introduce the gvSIG software using video tutorials, practical demo-projects, FAQ and other tools.
This package has been donwloaded 464 times in more than 50 countries [3].
Kind regards!
José

[1] http://csgis.de/joomla/index.php/gis-starter-package
[2] http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart.html