[Gvsig_english] Issues on intersection between two polyline layers

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Wed Jun 13 13:42:23 CEST 2012

hi,

2012/6/13 ernesto sferlazza <e.sferlazza at gmail.com>:
> Second issue: intersection between a polyline layer with a clone of itself.
> No problem using gvSIG 1.11, while using gvSIG 1.12 (build 1411) it appears
> an error message. The corresponding lines in gvSIG.log are the following:

I open a ticket with this issue [1] and i think that i already fixed it

¿Can yo make a test?

* Unzip this file [2]
* Remove "com.iver.cit.gvsig.geoprocess" and
"com.iver.cit.gvsig.geoprocessextensions" folders from the
"extensiones" folder of gvSIG
* Paste in the extensions folders the content of [2]

Make some tests with the geoprocess, calling them from sextante and
also from the gvSIG interface.

Thanks for reporting it.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/777
[2] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2131623/geoprocesing_extensions.zip

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493