[Gvsig_english] bug in build 1411 gvSIG 1.12: Priority to "All supported files" in the Open dialog of Add layer

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:32:15 CEST 2012

Thank you for the explanation but I don't want to further discuss this
topic because I know that it has been already discussed and thus it is
known to the TSC.
However, my experiece says that every time there's a release of a portable
version, every customer disinstall the installable version and turns into
the portable one.
My reply was just to remark the point..I still hope that gvSIG choose to
make official releases in the portable version sooner or later..

Best regards,
Flavio