[Gvsig_english] Set EPSG:4326 as default CRS for new views (gvSIG feature requests #753)

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Thu Jun 14 13:10:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I don't have a strong opinion on this, so i encourage people to
express themselves before make the change.

Anyway, i'm not sure, but i think that there are some places in the
code that 23030 is hardcoded, so it should be identified and changed.
This can have secondary effects, so i don't feel comfortable making
the change for 1.12.

I open a ticket for the 1.x branch.

 https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/779

Again, thanks for point this Antonio.