[Gvsig_english] Gvsig : Postgis Raster & Topoplogy extension

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Sun Jun 24 18:39:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

*I would like test Postgis raster extension on Gvsig in order display raster
data from Postgis db. Could you tell me:

1/ Which version of gvSIG must I install ?
2/How to download and install Postgis raster extension on Gvsig?

*Moreover, i would like test topology extension. Could you tell me :

3/Which version of gvSIG must I install ?
4/How to download and install topology extension on Gvsig?
5/Is it possible to apply topology editing AND Saving objects stored in my
Postgis database ?

Thank you to throw light for me.