[Gvsig_english] Gvsig : Postgis Raster & Topoplogy extension

Nacho Brodin ibrodin at prodevelop.es
Tue Jun 26 08:38:59 CEST 2012

There is a tab with the label "PostGIS Raster" in the "AddLayer" dialog.
WKT Raster is the old name. In this plugin you can connect with the
PostGIS raster 2.0 configuring the database connection. After that, you
have to choose a table (coverage) in your database and a subdataset
(block of data). You can use the local tile cache.

I can't help you with the topology extension, sorry. As far as I know,
gvSIG 2.0 does not have this plugin and in the oldest versions, it was
only a prototype.