[Gvsig_english] Error message "Java.lang.NullPointerException"

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Jun 27 09:43:49 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have a error message when i try to modify "Current Projection EPSG: 23030"
in "view properties":

A new box saying : Be carefull : "Java.lang.NullPointerException". And i
have lot of errors in the console.
I send you by attachments 2 files : a SS representing the dialog box and a
txt file erecting whole errors messages.

I had that message also yesterday when i tried to browse a layer from mt
Postgis Database.

Thank you to throw light for me.

Regards.

Laurent.