[Gvsig_english] GRASS, SAGA errors in the Sextante Toolbox in the gvSIG

hstar hmxglx at 126.com
Fri Mar 2 05:59:08 CET 2012

I use Sextante Toolbox in the gvSIG ,   I can use sextante algorithms under
Sextante Toolbox,

But I use GRASS algorithms under Sextante Toolbox,  I have some Problem , it
show

  *Failed to import data into GRASS mapset*

But I use SAGA algorithms under Sextante Toolbox,  I have some Problem , it
show

   *Invalid path*

I don’t kno , how to solve those problem.

  Thanks