[Gvsig_english] Show new view maximized by default

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Fri Mar 2 13:06:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

A lot of time have passed since this thread, but i finally was able to
commit the changes to repository.

Now there is a new option on the Preferences -> View that allows open
the view maximized. By default it will be opened maximized.

It will be nice that you try to send translations for the option on
your own languages, like:

spanish:
options.view.open_view_window_maximized = Abrir la ventana de la vista
maximizada

english:
options.view.open_view_window_maximized = Open view window maximized

Simon, your suggestion of remind the position is nice but at least me
can not do it in the short term. Sorry.

See the issue in the tracker for more info:
https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/395