[Gvsig_english] How could hidden the route in gvsig mini project

刘应杰 lyj_uptech at 126.com
Tue Mar 6 09:57:35 CET 2012

Hi Alberto:

    I try to make the loding kml files run in backgroud instead of opertion in manually,So I use the VectorGPEDriver loading several kml files.and it's work.
    The qusetion is how could I hide one of them in backgroud instead of opertion  manually.I tried the function “driver.getOverlay().setVisible(false);” , But it's not work

    And loading the kml file cost so much time that the screen show black more then ten second. So ,how can we improve it.

                                                                             yours:lori