[Gvsig_english] Can you open a project from a script?

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Fri Mar 16 04:48:58 CET 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to open a project from a script file?

Along the lines "~/gvSIG_1.10/gvSIG.sh $MyProject" where the MyProject
variable is a project file (inc path).

What I am trying to achieve is a rapid movement between projects. At the
moment I open gvSIG then drill down the directory tree until I find my
project then open it.

Does the latest version of gvSIG have better 'project' management
capabilities, not elements of a project, capabilities?

I am currently using Ubuntu 11.10 with XFCE, gvSIG 1.10 (Build 1264),
Java 1.6.0_20.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides