[Gvsig_english] Editing through WFST against GeoServer 2.1.3

Augusttown anakintang at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:17:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

Did anyone have successful experience with WFST extension in gvSig? I am on
1.11 and I am trying to edit a WFS layer (baseb on PostGIS) from GeoServer
2.1.3 and I am not able to make it work.

First of all, I can connect and load the features from WFS, then when I try
to "Start Edting WFST" I either got "Layer may be locked others" (with lock
option on), or got "this is a read-only layer..." (with lock option off).
Based on the GeoServer log, I did see gvSig sends any
LockFeature/GetFeatureWithLock request to GeoServer.

Any idea? I searched online and didn't find much helpful information.

Thanks