[Gvsig_english] [Gvsig _english] [Gvsig _english] Installation Error: "nicht genügend Ferstpla ttenspeicher......."

Arne Weiser Arne.Weiser at HTW-Berlin.de
Mon May 14 15:46:30 CEST 2012

Hi Viqui,
I have the admin permissions - but no chance to install. One sende me
another exe-file. I will test it next week and then I will post the
results - thanks