[Gvsig_english] [Gvsig _english] [Gvsig _english] Installation Error: "nicht genügend Ferstpla ttenspeicher......."

Victoria Agazzi vagazzi at gvsig.com
Tue May 15 09:58:37 CEST 2012

Hi again,
we are thinking some less probable possibilities, in order to discard
some scenarios:

Are you installing through the Intranet? or in each computer?
Are you sure you are installing on the unit that is 400 GB?, I mean,
maybe you are installing gvSIG on an unit that has less space.

We have to work on some instructions in order to have a log of your
installation process, if possible. Then we'll send you those instructions.

Regards,
Viqui-.

On 14/05/12 15:46, Arne Weiser wrote:
> Hi Viqui,
> I have the admin permissions - but no chance to install. One sende me
> another exe-file. I will test it next week and then I will post the
> results - thanks
>> Hi Arne,
>> this could be obvious, but do you have admin permissions?
>>
>> Viqui-.
>>
>> On 11/05/12 14:19, Arne Weiser wrote:
>>> Dear Mario,
>>>
>>> after choosing the otions the next window in the lowe right corner is
>>> the
>>> calculation of the disk size - anything around 300 MB is necessary but
>>> only 7 bytes on the harddisk free - in true 400 GB is free........ so
>>> the
>>> installation aborted. This happens not only at one computer, its occur
>>> at
>>> NINE Computers (Laboratory)...
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Arne