[Gvsig_english] individual labeling

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Mon Nov 19 14:21:31 CET 2012

Dear Klaus,

maybe this video will help you to understand this function: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf76h9ZU4Hs&feature=plcp
I think the most important step is not to forget to enter (in brackets) the field name for individual labelling
for the layer the label field is being taken from (it is not the annotation layer!).
Questions regarding these steps were one of the most frequently asked questions during our gvSIG courses.

Best regards,
Ruth

Ruth Schönbuchner
CSGIS