[Gvsig_english] individual labeling

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Tue Nov 20 08:59:19 CET 2012

Dear Klaus,

i´ve justed it again with gvSIG 1.12 and the layer turned red
when clicking with the annotation tool into the feature and having
the reference layer (not the annotation layer!) activated.

Maybe you can try it in these worksteps:
- activate reference layer in legend
- click annotation tool  and define label and [field] for reference layer
- click directly into the geometry wanting to be labelled /in that step the annotation layer should turn red and the label will be drawn
Best regards,
Ruth

Ruth Schönbuchner
CSGIS