[Gvsig_english] gvSIG silent installation on Windows

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Mon Oct 1 20:00:19 CEST 2012

Hi Neal,

For the last version of gvSIG (1.12) we use installjammer [1] instead
of lzPack, due to some license issues i think, but the silent
installation was not implemented.

As Nacho suggest in your case i will go forward with the portable
version. We hope to take time to release the portable versión of the
1.12 in the near future.

[1] http://www.installjammer.com/