[Gvsig_english] performance issue with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Wed Oct 17 00:30:03 CEST 2012

Hi Klaus.

About NavTable, maybe this plugin needs to be adapted to 1.12. There are
several plugins that we must revise to adapt them to 1.12.
I don't know, but the developers of NavTable are in these list. For sure,
they will test the plugin in gvSIG 1.12.

About the issue opening the project, I think we have solved it.
Please, test it and let us know if it is ok. If yes, then we will try to
make a patch.

http://www.scolab.es/downloads/org.gvsig.fmap.raster.jar

To install it, download the file and copy it (and overwrite) in
gvSIG/extensiones/com.iver.cit.gvsig/lib

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Fran.

2012/10/16 Klaus Schaefer <klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de>

> Hello Francisco,
>
> thank you very much for looking into this! The other issues were described
> in the thread:
>

> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/severe-issues-with-gvSIG-desktop-1-12-td5007402.html
>
> Even though I could not reproduce the main error, to me there is some
> uncertainty of NavTable and gvSIG language configuration. I have to
> apologise that I did not test much further as I have other tasks assigned
> as
> well ...
>

> and I was pretty quick running into these kind of issues.
>
> Thanks a lot and best regards
> Klaus

Francisco José Peñarrubia

Software Colaborativo