[Gvsig_english] Unable to save project GVsig 1.10

UserError jonathan at jwebbgis.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 18:19:11 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm suddenly unable to save projects.  I get an error message:
Error saving the project: The user cannot edit the project because it has
not write permissions.

On clearing that I get a second message:
The following resource could not be saved
C:\~\VwLocations.gvp--modified project

This is a project I have worked on before.  It is stored locally as is all
the data.  I have full admin rights (Win XP).

I've now found that when I come to open (a number of) projects, they come up
with "invalid format".  These are presumably the ones I've had this error
on, or contain the defective layer?  I've just opened up an earlier one with
no problems.
Can anyone help please?
Cheers

GVSigSaveError.jpg