[Gvsig_english] Modifying a pie chart

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:48:45 CEST 2012

Hi Mario.

I guess you can't modify transparency, only color (double click on color
in the row representing the field).
About size, you can use the button in the right at the bottom. Near the
color scheme.

Hope it helps.

Fran.

PS: It would be very easy to add this funcionality to the plugin (change
color transparency) if you can program in Java. Or if there is a real
need, please, let us know.