[Gvsig_english] Modifying a pie chart

Lorenzo Herrero Enrique enrique.lorenzo at chsegura.es
Mon Sep 3 14:06:39 CEST 2012

On the left of your View you have the Table of Contentents (TOC). Each layer has a legend, you can display the colors of the legend by checking the plus sign.

- you can double click the layer's name (or right click>Properties) to setup the pie chart as you required
- close the Propertires dialog
- then, you can check the plus sign
- and double click one individual color to change transparency.

Nothing related to attributes table nor NavTable, nor start editing.