[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile installation problems

Enviroment isotop.env at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:38:09 CEST 2012

Hi,
I've tried numerous times to install and run gvSIG Mobile on my PDA (SXPad)
which is running on Windows Mobile 6.5 OS. I've downloaded and installed the
program on my mobile device, following the installation manual from your
site. An icon is created in the start menu and when clicked on the loading
screen of the program comes up for a number of seconds and then the screen
goes back to the start menu or desktop.
What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?
How can I install the program so it will work?

Thank You

Shmuel Gruber