[Gvsig_english] gvsig and rendering

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:56:47 CEST 2012

Hola Mario.

I have tested the creation of symbols, and maybe it will work for you.
Just play a bit with the separation argument.
For example, I have created a green symbol. I attach the symbol and the
result.

To use the symbol, copy it to the directory:

(yourhomedirectory)/gvSIG/Symbols

In my case (windows7): C:\Users\Fjp\gvSIG\Symbols

Hope it helps.

Fran.