[Gvsig_english] transfer GPS-data, “gpx”-format, to gvSIG

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:05:36 CEST 2012

Hi Klaus and Jorge.

I don't know if you are aware of this extension:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/plugins/downloads/extgpx

It should work with gvSIG 1.11 and the latest 1.12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeAaf7Hd4UU

I hope you find it useful. If you have questions or advices to improve
it, please let me know.

Best regards.

Fran.