[Gvsig_english] sextante breakdown

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 27 20:32:00 CEST 2012

>[...]
>Also, if you are using GRASS and SAGA extensions, I don't know if
    these extensions are stable enough....

Andre, developers who made this possible (using SAGA, GRASS GIS via SEXTANTE in gvSIG) are working now in gvSIG CE (www.gvsigce.org) with the main goal of getting a stable version with GRASS GIS and SAGA. Here [1] the answer of Ben about a similar question.

The Integration of GRASS GIS and SAGA in SEXTANTE isn't an official task of gvSIG Team. I would invite you to make also this question in the SEXTANTE or in the gvSIG CE list.

[1] http://gvsig-ce-users.1049287.n5.nabble.com/Gvsigce-users-using-SAGA-GRASS-via-SEXTANTE-td5706272.html
Best regards
Jose

--