[Gvsig_english] sextante breakdown

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 27 21:10:51 CEST 2012

Il 27/09/2012 20.54, Nacho Uve ha scritto:
> Anyway, I can confirm that in my installation of gvSIG-1.12-final
> SEXTANTE is working.

Hi all,
and what does happen if you install the org.gvsig.remotesensing
extension? In Italian gvSIG users mailing list we found a...
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: The import
org.gvsig.remotesensing cannot be resolved.
So I suggest to do not install the org.gvsig.remotesensing extension in
the meanwhile if you don't want to break SEXTANTE. ;)
If someone has installed the org.gvsig.remotesensing extension, he/she
has to delete its folder manually.

Cheers,
Antonio

--