[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile installation problems

Enviroment isotop.env at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:24:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

The link downloads a non open able zip file. Do you have another source for
the zip file?

Thank You and Have a Nice Day.

Shmuel

--

Environment Group****

Geotechnical and Environmental Division **

*ISOTOP Inc.*

20 HaYarok St. Kanot Industrial Park, P.O Box 707002, Gedera, Israel****

*T* +972 8 8697181  |  *F* +972 8 8697008 | **

email - Isotop.env at gmail.com | website - www.isotop.co.il