[Gvsig_english] Gvsig 2.0 lack of type of symbology

Thuận Nguyễn ntthuan86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 11:58:55 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I research the availability of using gvSig in creating thematic
cartography. I  consider if gvSig support many methods of thematic mapping.
I saw seris of video “Symbology and Labelling”.

I appreciate gvSig in creating thematic cartography. It’s so great.
Unfortunately, It’s gvsig 1.9, gvsig 2.0 lacks of method of thematic
mapping.

I’m very, very desirable developer soon release all types of symbology in
gvsig 2.0.

Best regards,

 Thuan Nguyen