[Gvsig_english] Gvsig 2.0 lack of type of symbology

Alvaro Anguix aanguix at gvsig.com
Tue Aug 6 12:20:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

Yes, precisely with the 2.x our aim is to release more frequent
versions. Besides the fact that thanks to the add-ons manager it's not
necessary to wait for a new version to be able to use new extensions
that are published.

The 2.0 version was released some months ago, as you know, and we are
preparing the releasing of the first 2.1 builds (if everything goes well
we'll announce it in the following days). From these builds to the 2.1
final one we hope that it isn't much time. It will depend on the bugs
that are found (and we expect the maximum collaboration of the community).

In short, it's like you comment, frequent updates, as new extensions (or
improved updates of the existing ones) as well as new versions.

Best,
Alvaro