[Gvsig_english] Network extension for gvSIG 1.12 available

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Tue Feb 19 14:03:44 CET 2013

Hi Antonio,

The old version of the plugin has a wrong build number. We assigned by
mistake the build number of gvSIG 1.12 final version (1417) instead of
its own build number.

In the new version we fixed this. Unfortunately the real build number is
lower than the old one, which is probably a little bit confusing.

Anyway, you can be sure that the 1.1.0-1241 is the latest and newer
version of the plugin.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Manuel.

--