[Gvsig_english] DBF Encoding in gvSIG 2.0

Serguei Mikhailov cadastreng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:59:17 CET 2013

Hi Jose,

thank you very much for your help! I think to set encoding individually to
every DBF files is very useful. But if you have a lot of DBF files with the
same encoding this way is not so convenient.

I think it's very important to have a way to set default encoding or
automatically to set DBF encoding according to system settings.

Best regards,
Serguei