[Gvsig_english] OpenCADTools - Request For Testing

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:46:00 CET 2013

Hi Fran, Ben, list,

thanks for working on the tools and also thanks for extending testing time.

With Ben's seemingly exhaustive testing in mind I just tried to cut some
donut polygons.
Well, this seems to remain a known problem as it does not work as expected
("filling the holes" after cutting).

Also I found that you cannot finish an interior polygon with "space", you
have to use "e" to end digitzing. Maybe end of digitizing could be set to
"space"?

Best,

Johannes