[Gvsig_english] Postgresql JDBC driver update on 1.10 1.11 and 1.12

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Tue Jan 29 18:24:18 CET 2013

gvSIG is using that version of the library because nobody take care to
update it, and afaik there are not errors provoked by the jdbc
connector.

Right now there is no plan to update it but i will be interesting in
knowing if there are any issue or improvement updating the connector.

If you update the jar in your own installation, please, report to the
list or open a new ticket [1] with the troubles or the improvements
that you find, and we will study update it.

Cheers.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop/issues