[Gvsig_english] Open Street map in gvSIG

Boris Badza bbadza at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:57:44 CEST 2013

Hi Wolfgang,

I used these information:
http://blog.gvsig.org/2013/05/30/gvsig-2-0-openstreetmap-tiles/  ,also
including video tutorial "OSM gvSIG".
My gvSiG version is 2.0.0.2066. and I don't how to generate a logfile :).
Actually, my scope of interest is i3geo and according to that I was
exploring gvSIG desktop application. I have used a similar plugins for
ArcGIS - ArcBrutile and  OpenLayers for Quantum which are working very
nice.

Regards,
Boris