[Gvsig_english] Open Street map in gvSIG

Nacho Brodin ibrodin at prodevelop.es
Fri Jul 5 11:23:04 CEST 2013

Hi,
That small globe is drawn due to one of these reasons: you cannot load
any raster layer or there is a network fault (problems with the server,
network, proxy, downloading files,...). You can try to load any raster
tiff or jpeg from disk to discard the first option but we need the log
file to help you.

Best regards,

El 04/07/13 11:00, Boris Badza escribió:
> *<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?viewMemberFeed=&gid=4478025&memberID=205048169>
> *
>

>       Hello,
>

>       I have a problem with opening of the Open Street map in gvSIG ?
>       I've used the tutorial instructions from the forum (Mapink, CRS
>       CRS; EPSG 3875...etc) but I got only a small globe picture with
>       exclamation mark. I am using Windows XP OS. Is there any solution ?
>

>       Best  Regards,
>
> Boris Badza

Nacho Brodin
Equipo de desarrollo de gvSIG