[Gvsig_english] GSoC Weekly Report #4 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout of gvSIG

Violeta Carlos vioxulilla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:34:06 CEST 2013

Hi all,

this is my summary of the fourth week. I'm happy because this week I've
reached my goals.

• What did I do this week?

- Finally I could solve the bugs when saving in GVB format, now it works
fine, I need to polish the graphics and make more friendly how to save, but
I'll do this later on.

• What will I be working on next week?

- I will start opening a title block from a gvb file, making the panels and
the first functionalities.

• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?

-          I was able to solve the bugs in the code I had the last week,
so....no.

      Regards,

      Violeta.