[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Table Filter does not work

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Tue Jun 4 17:37:58 CEST 2013

Hi Simon,

I couldn't reproduce this. Could you, please, share the shapefile (or a
subset)?

I wonder if you would be willing to report this issues directly to our
bugtracker [1] which would be much more efficient for us. The only think
you need is to have a redmine account. You can get it here [2].

Thanks,
Manuel.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop/issues
[2] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/account/register