[Gvsig_english] R: Re: Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- How do I work with Multisurface3D Shapefiles?

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 6 11:11:26 CEST 2013

Simon,
I can't check it now in gvSIG 2.0, but Remove3DM tool should be available in SEXTANTE bundled with gvSIG 1.12 for sure.

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano
Inviato da dispositivo mobile

Simon Cropper <simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com> ha scritto:

Antonio,

I was unable to find this tool in the toolbox/sextante+gvSIG_geoprocesses!

So no, I have not used this function...

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides

To see the archives, edit your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list, please access this url: