[Gvsig_english] Problem opening Sextante Toolbox

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Wed Jun 26 15:39:15 CEST 2013

Thank you Jukka and Jose, I followed your suggestions but still get the same
error. I have no idea where the reference to some raster format in the error
message could still come from. The problem is very annoying because we can't
use sextante anymore in the affected projects. Rebuilding them is very time
consuming and
who says the same problem won't occur again at a later time.

Best,
Georg