[Gvsig_english] gvSIG on Google Summer of Code 2013

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at icarto.es
Mon Mar 4 19:01:40 CET 2013

Hi all,

As on past years, gvSIG will participate at Google Summer of Code
through the OSGeo Foundation.

This year I'm going to be the person who will be coordinating the gvSIG
participation. I hope I will be able to do it as well as Jorge did so far.

There is a page[1] available on the OSGeo wiki so that ideas can be
described. The format is the same as in the past years.

I will be sending you several reminders and updates about the process
and the timeline, stay tuned.

[1]: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas

Regards,
Pablo