[Gvsig_english] Interested in GSoC

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at icarto.es
Mon Mar 11 12:21:50 CET 2013

Hi,

thanks for your interest.

Right now we are in the process of getting ideas for this year. The wiki
page is: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas

You can wait for someone describes an idea and offer yourself as student
or describe your own idea and talk to someone for him to be your mentor.

Some of the ideas in the 2012 wiki page was already done in the past
GSoC. I will try to talk with mentors of another ones in order to know
if they would be willing to propose them this year also.

Regards,
Pablo

On 09/03/13 01:17, Bipasa Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a student at UNC Chapel Hill and I am interested in working with GvSIG
> for Google summer of code 2013. I looked at the GvSIG GSoC 2012 ideas wiki
> and I found the projects interesting. Please let me know how I can
> contribute this year?
>
> Thanks,
> Bipasa

Pablo Sanxiao Roca
Coordinador Área de Desarrollo
iCarto | Innovación, Cooperación, Cartografía y Territorio S.L.
http://www.icarto.es/

c/ Rafael Alberti nº 13 -- 1º D
15008 A Coruña
Galicia (Spain)