[Gvsig_english] Free and Open Source GIS Desktop Dissertation Survey – Participants wanted

Magdalena2.Wilczek Magdalena2.Wilczek at live.uwe.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 14:59:54 CET 2013

Dear gvSIG users,

I am currently in my last year of MSc Information Technology course at the University of the West of England. I am required to undertake a dissertation project. I am conducting a study on the level of use of Free and Open Source GIS Desktop software by GIS professionals. All information obtained from this survey will be used solely for the purposes of fulfilling the dissertation criteria. Respondents will remain anonymous and confidentiality is guaranteed. If you would be willing to participate it would be greatly appreciated.
The survey can be accessed by following the web link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OpenSourceGIS

Kind Regards,

Magda