[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 will not create ps-output (print to file via printing dialogue)

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 21 10:41:14 CET 2013

That's because you are running out of memory,
just like Wolfgang was out of file descriptors
on his system:

"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Your problem is most likely a shortage of system
resources, probably caused by a very large project.

And with this I shall take my leave from this
message list. Everyone who wants to stay in
touch is invited to do so via the gvSIG CE
mailing list(s) (http://gvsigce.org).

Good bye.

Ben