[Gvsig_english] problems retrieving extensive data sets from oracle spatial database

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:36:35 CET 2013

Hi Georg.

The first one seems related to a projection in Oracle database which is
not in gvSIG's database of known projections:

ERROR AWT-EventQueue-1 es.prodevelop.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.jdbc.oracle.OracleSpatialDriver - Oracle Spatial code not found in table: 31468
ERROR AWT-EventQueue-1 es.prodevelop.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.jdbc.oracle.OracleSpatialDriver - Error with SQL statement. Unknown Oracle code: 31468

Which projection are you using and which is the EPSG equivalent code?

The second error maybe caused by other problem, but perhaps related to it.

Third error seems a bug, or some geometries not supported in gvSIG or in Oracle Driver.

It would be very difficult to fix this errors without testing your data. And maybe it's time to review the Oracle Driver, in order to accelerate it and support better 3D geometries and so on.... but this job would require some time and resources.

Best regards.

Fran.