[Gvsig_english] gv_SIG 1.12 problems

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Mar 25 10:53:36 CET 2013

Hi Valerio,

the component that has to be installed at the 1.12 version has been
included in the 2.0 version from the beginning, so it will be
compatible, it will work with Java 32bits but without installing
anything apart from the main installation.

The Java 32bits isn't installed at the system, it's included at the
gvSIG installation.

Best regards,
     Mario