[Gvsig_english] The non-spanish speaking gvSIG-community - do we have be to worried?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Thu May 16 17:34:18 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I felt a bit worried about the fact that there's hardly any post on this
list. Fortunately, this does not necessarily mean that there is no
activty in the project: there *are* many posts on the spanish-speaking
list [1]. However, for me as a non-spanish speaking gvSIG user, this
does not help that much- questions remain unanswered and other people
potentially interested in gvSIG will/could have the impression that the
project is more dead than alive. Therefore, I sent a post to the
spanish-speaking list [2]. I could imagine that it would have a kind of
signal effect, if others would do so, too. "Give me a ping, Wassili. One
ping only." [3] ;)

Best,
Wolfgang

[1] http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_usuarios/
[2]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/worries-about-the-gvSIG-community-td5053591.html
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0JaXfKj68

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm