[Gvsig_english] The non-spanish speaking gvSIG-community - do we have be to worried?

Victoria Agazzi vagazzi at gvsig.com
Fri May 17 13:46:42 CEST 2013

On 17/05/2013 13:26, Karl Tiller wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> the next two weeks I have to conduct a training, this will be a busy
> time. After finishing the training I have to setup a new wiki revise and
> copy the old content into the new wiki.
> At the moment we do not have a server here in Kampala. However a server
> in Germany will be used.
> Then, lets wait and see how the community gets involved.
>
> Yes, Viqui, as resources are getting limited, you should involve the
> community. However, the question is the approach...
We have to involve community not only because of limited resources, but
because we are an open source project.
I think that the approach should be decided by the ones that are going
to work on that issue, and of course one interested part is the gvSIG
Association, so we'll going to be there. One important thing, in my
opinion, is that the decisions to take about new tools and procedures
must be sustainable by the people that will collaborate. I mean, not
only provide ideas, but also provide the way of making them true.

Viqui-.