[Gvsig_english] The non-spanish speaking gvSIG-community - do we have be to worried?

Fernando González fergonco at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:26:30 CEST 2013

> And sextante - this is really confusing. There was no comment about that
> "development" on the list. I heard about that only by accident. Seems that
> most development of sextante is now done for QGIS. Really sad (if it's
> true).

Now there are two different projects: sextante for java which is the
one we all know; and sextante for QGIS which is written in python and
has only the name in common. Víctor Olaya is dedicating efforts to the
python version but the java version is maintained at least by Benjamin
Ducke that I know.

More info: http://www.sextantegis.com/java.html